About 19th Global Nephrologists Annual Meeting (Nephrologists 2018)
Nephrologists 2018 is CME & CPD conference starts with CME on 14th of May, in which clinically oriented topics will be discussed. The main conference will cover various topics of practical relevance by way of oral & poster presentations, plenary sessions, panel discussion, symposia, debates on 15th of May. The scientific program committee is working hard to make this event again a memorable one by complementing up to date research sessions with varied educational symposia. We have collaborations and partnerships with various organizations.
Nephrologists 2018 conference will focus on the latest and exciting innovations in all areas of Nephrology research which offers a unique opportunity for investigators across the globe to meet, network, and perceive new scientific innovations. This year’s annual congress highlights the theme, “Developing new remedial methods and awareness to prevent Kidney diseases” which reflects the ground-breaking progress in Nephrology research.
Points of Highlight:
1. All participants would receive CME certification
2. Discounts on group registrations
3. Best Poster & Young Researcher Award Nominations
4. All accepted abstracts will be published in the respective Conference LLC Group Journals.
5. Each abstract will receive a DOI provided by Cross Ref
6. We can also provide the exhibitor booths