About 7th Annual Pharma Anti-Counterfeiting & Serialisation 2018
7th Annual Pharma Anti-Counterfeiting & Serialisation 2018 – “Competences to Combat Counterfeits”
7th Annual Pharma Anti-Counterfeiting & Serialisation 2018 overviews and integrates the business and technical problems that pharmaceutical companies should be aware of in order to fight the major global problem of counterfeit medicines.
The Delegated Act includes several unexpected rules that add complexity to FMD planning and preparation.
Many supply chain companies have raised questions related to the impending Delegated Act requirements and we could find answers for all of them at our conference.
In addition to discussion of the problems, this conference addresses serialisation, track and trace analytical techniques scientists use to detect counterfeits and identifying solutions to the threat of counterfeit medical products.
• DARIUS-JEAN NAMDJOU, Associate Director Global Regulatory Affairs, Grunenthal
• ANNA LUCZAK, Scientist – Global Analytical Technology Group, Bristol-Myers Squibb (USA)
• GEOFFROY BESSAUD, Associate Vice-President, Corporate Anti-Counterfeiting Coordination, Sanofi
• JOHN SIMMONS, Serialization and Coding Quality Lead, GSK
• CINZIA MARCON, Supply Chain and Quality Operations (SCMQO) Manager, Pfizer
• GIANPIERO LORUSSO, Director, Supply Operations, Merck
• DAVIDE SMALDONE, Corporate Demand Manager, Menarini
• MAARTEN VAN BAELEN, Market Access Director, Medicines for Europe
• MIKE ISLES, Executive Director, European Alliance for Access to Safe Medicines
• BAWAN AHMED, Specialist Pharmaceutical Assessor, Kurdistan Regional Government
• GLEN HODGSON, Head of Healthcare, GS1
• SULTAN DAJANI, Community Pharmacist, Royal Pharmaceutical Society
• SANDY EISEN, CMO, Frontline Pharma
• EVELINE VAN KEYMEULEN, Counsel Advocaat, Member of the New York Bar, Allen & Overy