Henry Ford Building
The Henry Ford Building, built between 1952-54 by the architects Franz Heinrich Sobotka and Gustav Müller, is located on Gary and Boltzmannstraße, not far from the subway station Freie Universität / Thielplatz in the south-west of Berlin.
In the western wing of the Henry Ford building, the university library is located with reading rooms, offices and an adjacent library, the eastern part houses lecture halls and conference rooms. In the years 2005-2007 the monument-protected building was built. In the meantime, the building is used not only as a lecture theater building, but also as a conference center.
email@example.com 49 (0) 30 838 55945