About 3rd Canadian Healthcare Infrastructure West
The disruptive force of technological advancements has led to medical breakthroughs and improved treatment. But administrators have also struggles with integrating modern technology into long-term healthcare infrastructure, like hospitals, clinics and health centres.
At the 3rd Annual Canadian Healthcare Infrastructure Forum West, taking place February 26-27 in Vancouver, healthcare (re)development project stakeholders have the opportunity to develop strategies and best practices to overcome this challenge.
- Flexible design approaches that enable adaptation over time
- Budgeting for retrofits when planning maintenance and operations costs
- Virtual care tools and their impact on healthcare delivery and infrastructure
- Creating alignment between clinical requirements and project design
- Interoperability between old and new systems
- Lessons learned from projects across BC and Canada