About International Conference on Cardiovascular Diseases and Therapeutics
The International Conference on Cardiovascular Diseases and Therapeutics (CVDT) will be held on November 21-22, 2018 in Paris, France with the theme “Therapeutic Advances in Heart Diseases”.
The conference aims to bring together cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, researchers and students in the field and medical professionals/businessmen from all around the globe under one roof to deliberate on the latest trends in the treatment of Cardiovascular diseases and other diseases that ail our heart and weigh in on the efficacy of the same.
Supported by the Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases & Diagnosis (ISSN: 2329-9517), Journal of Clinical & Experimental Cardiology (ISSN: 2155-9880), Cardiovascular Pharmacology: Open Access (ISSN: 2329-6607), CVDT 2018 invites the submission of abstracts of original work. Abstracts can be submitted for consideration for an oral presentation or a hard copy poster in the following tracks:
• Cardiovascular Diseases
• Vascular Diseases and treatment
• Cardiovascular Pharmacology and Therapeutics
• Cardiac Arrhythmias and Device Therapy
• Cardiovascular Drugs
• Pediatric Cardiology
• Coronary Artery Disease
• Cardiac Nursing
• Hypertension, Stress and Stroke
• Cardiovascular Medical Devices
• Clinical Cases in Cardiology
• Cardiac Surgery
• Cardiac Diagnostic Tests
• Congenital Heart Defects: Anatomy and Care
• Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathies
• Silent Ischemia and Ischemic Heart Disease
• Sports and Exercise Cardiology
• Anticoagulation management
Our goal is to bring together bright minds to give talks that are idea-focused, and on a wide range of subjects, to foster learning, inspiration and wonder to provoke conversations that matter.