About Arab Health 2019
Where the healthcare world comes to do business.
Arab Health taking place from 28 – 31 January 2019 will welcome 84,500 attendees for over 160 countries. A wide variety of products and solutions will be on display, the event is home to 4,150 exhibitors from 66+ countries making Arab Health a global platform of business matchmaking.
Working alongside government entities such as the UAE Ministry of Health and Prevention, Dubai Health Authority, Department of Health Abu Dhabi and SEHA, Arab Health will host the all-new Innovation Hub – a dedicated area at the show to showcase the latest healthcare innovations.
The event will feature 11 Continuing Medical Education (CME) conferences for attending healthcare professionals. With the aim of bridging the gap in medical knowledge, the carefully designed congress provides the very latest updates and insights into cutting-edge procedures, techniques, and skills.
A truly unique platform to:
• Network and connect with the healthcare community from over 160 countries
• Discover and decide. Arab Health showcases some of the latest and smartest healthcare products.
• Get straight to the source. Meet the leading regional and international medical suppliers to perfect your supply chain management.
• Learn. Though our Cleveland Clinic certified conferences, exhibitor workshop, seminars and hands-on training.
• Give yourself a well-deserved business holiday. Extend your Arab Health visit and experience all that Dubai has to offer